REPORTS TO: the Principal
The teacher is responsible for the following:
– To provide an excellent education for Primary School students, age 5 to 6
– Contributing to the development and implementation of the curriculum.
– Communicating regularly with parents.
– Be an active and contributing member of the School’s faculty.
– Participating in the full range of professional activities in the school.
– Actively contributing to the operational needs of the school.
Qualifications, Attributes, and Experience the teacher is expected to have:
– Teaching qualification.
– Qualifications in the area Primary/Elementary or Early Years Education.
– Experience as a teacher.
– Excellent communication skills.
– The ability to establish rapport with adults and students.
– The ability to work effectively in a team
– A pleasant and friendly personality.
– The ability to function effectively under pressure.
– The ability to show initiative and work independently.
It would be desirable for the successful applicant to have a working knowledge of the International Primary Curriculum, IB PYP or its equivalent. Experience working with students from diverse cultures and countries would be an advantage.
Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. Included in the recruitment process will be a local and national police check as well as a mandatory police background check from the last year of employment in every country worked.
Temporary – 100%, parental leave cover
Starting May 2nd, 2018; Ending June 19th, 2018
Last day for applications February 9th, 2018
WE ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH AND FROM QUALIFIED TEACHERS
Please email a short statement of motivation as well as an up to date C.V. to: Mr. David Osler at email@example.com